|You are here: Regulations|
SCHOOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
OF THE SCHOOL:
A) Need for rules and Regulations:-
B) General Aims and Regulations:-
1. To help pupils integrated those qualities (Be they moral or religious required for autonomous adult life.
2. To help pupils to reach independed adult life both morally and intellectually.
3. To help pupils appreciate, appraise the need for social justice and order in the school as well as in the society in general.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Rules and regulations here of bind any pupil no soon than he/she is enrolled as a full time pupil of this school.
2. All pupils are equally subjected to strict compliance with all rules and regulations hereof, unless,otherwise they are explicitly relaxed by a competent authority.
3. All authority both staff and pupil leaders ought to be dully respected.
4. Break of any rule or regulations constitutes a crime, therefore the offence is accordingly punishable.
5. Ignorance of the rules and regulations will not the assumed nor be excused therefore rules should be learnt by heart.
In case of doubt or doubt or obscurity, clarification should be sought from competent authority.
B) Ruling in Particular:
From the view point of various interactions/relationship.
RELATIONSHIP WITH MEMBERS OF STAFF (Both, Teaching and non-teaching)
1. Pupils must acknowledge that any member of staff reserves the right to call upon him/her both to observe discipline and to execute orders.
2. A staff can in his/her duty investigate a case of suspected pupil.
3. A pupil who despises/undermines a staff member incurs immediate expulsion From the school.
4. Pupils should report to staff quarters only at convenient hours of the day.
PUPIL TO PUPIL INTERACTION:-
5. Pupils are strictly warned against mistreating each other e.g, teasing, bullying, intimidation of any one fellow pupil (weak or strong, tall or short, boy or girl).
6. In case of a quarrel/discute arising between pupils the matter should be referred to a staffmember; hence one should not take it upon himself/herself (e.g. should not fight, confiscate or appropriate another's property).
INDECENT RELATION AND PRACTICLES:-
7. Disrespected conduct towards members of the public does not only dishounor the school but also impose sanctions on the offending pupils.
8. Both boys and girls are strongly warned against un due touch or carelessing each other, for virtue teachers Don't.
9. Any pupil caught in, or suspected or any sexual environment with any insider or outsider is simply expelled as soon as it becomes undoubtedly obvious.
10. Smoking and drinking alcohol are forbidden and they are punishable.
11. Distraction, mishandling, stealing school property are punishable.
12. All pupils must dress in full school uniform; with badge on during school hours.
13. Each pupil should appear Clean and smart body-wise and dress-wise. Hence shirts should be properly tucked in for boys.
14. Parents whose daughters attend this school, should ensure that:
(a) Their daughters are not supplied with ornaments such as earnings, armlets, cutex, lipsticks, high-heeled shoes and fancy clothes.
(b) Their daughter's hair is combed and maintained in a natural form.
15. School compound and classrooms should be kept tidily clean.
PERMISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
16. Pupils must not leave school or classroom without prior permission granted by headteacher or teacher respectively.
17. Permission to be absent from school should be sought from the headteacher only; thus pupils during school hours, should not visit any trading centre and market places.
18. Absenteeism must be reported immediately together with a serious cause of it.
MISCELLANEOUS PRECEPTS (ISSUES)
19. English Language is the official medium of communication while at school.
20. The time-table should be adhered to strictly enough to so the right thing at the right time, in the right place.
21. Class work, manual work, game activities allocated to pupils should be diligently execute/done in due time without failure or pretty excuse.
22. The school does not offer special diet to pupils; likewise, individual pupils are strictly warned against preparing their own meals.
23. Practices of piety or attending or religious functions are allowable in as such as these are proper to one's regular religion affiliation consistence in Such matters is not an exception but an obligation).
24. All pupils must strive to reach the average pass-mark i.e 50% otherwise one is advised to repeat.
I hereby accept to abide by the above CODE.